Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey you out there!

So, I know I've been very bad about the blog thing! I have had so much other stuff to do, that I just haven't been good about it. I have new work at the gallerage by Annie Zig, also a new show coming up with Alice Muhlback. I have rearranged the shop and waxed the floors. The place looks FABULOUS, and I have had more biz since school started. I am also on the Greater Ithaca Art Trail and we have open studio weekends coming up. I have much to do to get ready for all this, so check back- I haven't deserted the blog, just really busy!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

hey Nance, did that dude ever finish the porch on your house? Its only been a year....

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Yes it is finished- we still need to paint and landscape- that will probably be a couple more years!

janet Klock said...

And the shop does look FABULOUS!! Great space, great energy, great shop keeper, great great great!!