Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Winding down

My days at the Gallerage are numbered. I have to be out by the end of the month. I am starting to feel VERY anxious about my move and closing. I would really appreciate it if all my fabulous artists could get in touch with me and let me know when you will be picking up your work- sometime in the next couple of weeks would be good. I have so much to do, it is starting to FREAK ME OUT a little!
On top of that, Wilson is almost finished with third grade, and Don has a business trip coming up-
Where am I going to put all this stuff? This morning everything is hitting me! I have a very busy couple of weeks ahead of me!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

nance, as soon as our car is working again, like mebbe Friday, I'll come over :)

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

OK Gary, I don't have that much of your work... Before the end is fine.