Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Party Time!


It is always a party at the Gallerage! Come and join the fun! I have a Playtime for Grown-ups class on Tuesday March 16th! click here for more info: PMC CLASS, If anyone is interested this will be a lot of fun- let me know ASAP, I have room for 3 more grown-ups! Speaking of classes... I am going to be starting a series of Art After School classes for kids! I am very excited to be able to offer these again. Art After School will be starting April 12th. These classes will be Monday afternoons 3:30-5:30. We will be doing a wide variety of projects like silk painting, mosaics, ceramic painting, collage, and more. Please let me know if you would like to sign up for the Art After School, classes are designed for ages 7-12. Each class is $20.00 and includes all materials needed, a yummy snack, and lots of fun creating. Call 280-9699, space is limited, so sign up early.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

somebody said something about a class on March 27 too.....

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

I know, but that one is full already!