Monday, July 7, 2008

Long day at the Market!


This is my 5th year doing the Ithaca Farmers' Market. It is one of my favorite places to sell and shop! It always amazes me how long fresh picked locally grown veggies last, as compared to grocery store bought produce. It really tastes better too! The Market is also a fabulous place to hear music, take a boat ride, eat great ethnic and vegetarian food and buy artwork from the artists themselves. Not to mention it is always a good place for people watching.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is it called "Ithaca" farmers market?

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Ithaca is a city in the Finger Lakes region of New York State- a collage town located at the South end of Cayuga lake. Home to Cornell University and Ithaca College.

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

OOps, I spelled college wrong- guess I better go back!

Unknown said...

I like the sound of "Collage" towns! Thanks for the info.

Athena said...

Nance..
Thou Art on!!! your blog is beautiful...

Athena