Friday, November 28, 2008

Successful Holiday



Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house was FAB! We all ate too much and enjoyed every bite!
We then played a family game of Parcheesi (Wilson's favorite game) and I was the big winner!

I have made the best oatmeal cookies this morning. I made them for the crowds hitting the gallery on "Black Friday". Actually, I don't really think my "little off the main drag" shop will be getting a lot of traffic, but I am always hopeful. Maybe my sign will attract someone going to the mall.
I do however plan on a big crowd a week from this Sunday for the opening of "Gifted". I have been handing out cards and talking things up big time. The artists will be hanging this week, I always look forward to seeing everything in place.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

the artists....oh right! I have to visit maybe Thursday with some stuff!