Monday, December 29, 2008

enjoying my time off

I have been a bit lazy this week! I am trying to destress after the crazy week before Christmas. I even spent one hole day in my pajamas! Wow that was nice! Today I will be going into Rochester to visit my 93 year old grandmother, it has been a while since we visited her, so that will be nice. Then we will be dropping Wils off to have a sleepover with my parents for a couple of days. Don and I will have my annual birthday celebration- dinner and a movie tomorrow. I want to see Slumdog Millionaire, not sure where I want to eat, any suggestions?

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Do as we did: Slumdog followed by VIVA. Yeow!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

I love Viva- it is probably my favorite place, but we just ate there 2 days ago! So we were looking for something different.