Thursday, April 23, 2009

COW PIES!

My life has been full of "cow pies" lately! I'm not sure what I will be doing as far as the gallery is concerned. Either way I will be fine with what happens. The limbo thing is what is getting me down. I'm one of those people (like most) that likes to know and plan for the future. I seem to flying by the seat of my pants these days. I do know this, I will be starting the Ithaca Farmers Market Sunday May 3rd. I am trying to put my energy into that- painting like a crazy lady! I am really looking forward to getting out and doing the market. Now, back to my brush!
Speaking of "cow pies" check out what you can do if life throws you cow pies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice clocks!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

holy sh!t!

Werner Sun said...

My advice: sometimes you should just stop and smell the cowpies.