Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Productive weekend




I have been productive the last 3 days! I am trying to get as many items done as I can for the Farmers' Market- I start Sunday! It drives me nuts when people say, "Is this all you have?"
Actually, it doesn't really matter how much I have, somebody WILL say that! People don't realize, it takes me a long time to paint these functional little beauties- I don't have a team to help, every little dot and dash is hand painted by ME! I am looking forward to the Market though, it is always fun to get out and visit with people I haven't seen in a while. It is good to make a little moola too!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

go Nance go!

Jeannette StG said...

Have a good time:) and go into detail to tell the person who will say "that" how long each item takes you to hand paint it!