Friday, April 10, 2009

The Last Show!



The last art opening at my current location will be April 19 (Sunday Afternoon) from 2:00-5:00. It is really bittersweet to think this will be my last show at the church. It is also fitting that Sidney Moonchild will be exhibiting. Sidney was the very first show at the gallery- almost (exactly) two years ago!
I will still have openings, but since my space will be substantially smaller, I will not be able to exhibit the same quantity of work. I am definitely trading space for location and exposure. Although I'm a bit sad about it, I think it's a good move.

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

woohoo! Nobody has called yet saying they need help with the new space though....

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Don't worry- I will! I don't get keys until the 15th of May.

aliceinblogland said...

congrats about the move!!! i got those postcards about buy art printed for you. i will give them to you sunday market.

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Thanks Alice, once I move I will probably need a whole bunch of stuff!