Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Day...




Today I have my electrical inspection- that will cost me $75.00! I hope all goes well, I don't want to have to pay that more than once! I know you are all sick of hearing about my floor tiles, (Gary), but hopefully they will be going in today. Then we can finish up hanging the lights. I NEED to move and start setting the place up this weekend! I have a friend with a van that can help me this Friday and I want to take advantage of it. I have a number of large pieces of furniture that I have to move, they won't fit in my little car.
I have been quite productive at home too- I finished 7 necklaces, a set of picnic salt & peps, a sm. lotion bottle (great for hand sanitizer) and a single salsa bowl. I guess I work well under pressure.

1 comment:

janet Klock said...

OMG the hand sanitizer is FAB!!! Can't wait to have one in my bathroom here at the church!!
I have kept Saturday completely open with appointments so feel free to make as much noise as you want! Scream and jump up and down if it makes the moving faster and easier for you! AND of course, I'll plan on coming in to help, unless you have too many helpers and then of course, too many cooks spoil the soup...