Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful day at the market!


It was so nice at the market yesterday. A good crowd, and it was great to get out and visit with friends. I sold all my single switch plates in the first hour- I was wishing I had about 10 more! They are on my "to paint" list for this week.
My move is getting there, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the boxes that need to be unpacked and I still have stuff to deal with at the church. My mom is coming over today to help with some of that. I also need to figure out some kind of storage solution for other items. It is pretty tough going from 2030 square feet to 460 square feet! I do LOVE my new shop, it is really a reflection of me, and what I do. I am very comfortable there. The space makes me smile!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

whoa, you lost almost 75 percent of you space! But you gained a bakery. See you later!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Just what my FAT A$$ NEEDED!

Jeannette StG said...

Glad you had a good day at the market! I hear you, I'll have the same with my living space where I'll move too next week (hopefully), so I know how it's challenging it is.