Friday, August 15, 2008

Featured Artisans





This is only small "peek" at a few of the artisans I feature at Thou Art Gallery. We sell fine art, quality handcrafts, and specialty foods all produced in the Finger Lakes area of central New York.
From the top:
*Ralph's Sauces, Ithaca, NY
*Gary Rith Pottery, Etna, NY & *Finger Lakes Roasters coffee, Victor, NY
*Jolene Lyon Woodwork, Dryden, NY
*Bill Davis Pottery, Ithaca, NY
I need to do a count, but I have somewhere around 55 local artisans. My youngest artist is 11, and my oldest is in her 80's. I am always on the lookout for new "neighbors" for the gallery.
This is really a special place with unique merchandise.

2 comments:

gary rith said...

c'est moi! Thanks!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

I need a better photo of your work- Maybe that is what I will do right now...
-Nance