Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Display for Gary Rith Pottery




I have decided to move things around again. Gary Rith is one of my favorite artists at the gallery. He is also a good customer. I would like to do all I can to improve his sales here at Thou Art. Now he has a prime location- this fabulous display is the first thing you see when you walk in, and it is right next to the register area, so it is also one of the last things you see when you leave. I'm knocking my customers over the head with Gary Rith Pottery! I hope this helps.

4 comments:

gary rith said...

whoa, and a favorite artist????????????????????????? thanks Nancy!

gary rith said...

and a good customer!
Later today I will scoop some of these pics and post it, alright?

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Sounds Great!

gary rith said...

puttine my pots next to the cash register is a great idea