Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to the Gal!


My Salvador is looking a bit tired and "wolf- like" after our busy day at the lake. Lots of swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing- it was a great day.
I have many creative outlets. I am a painter, but every now and then I like to do something different. My "baubles" have been selling very well at the shop, so I thought I would show a sample of new pieces.


Yesterday I took Wilson school shopping, while I was at the mall, I had to stop in at AC Moore. I spent a little cash on beads! It is a bad habit to get into!
Now, Back to painting today!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

mmmm, nice beads....

Unknown said...

WOW!... They are so beautiful beads. You made it good collection.
Thanks for sharing...

--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems