Monday, August 17, 2009

Made it through the weekend!




The big day has come and gone! Groton's Summer Celebration, aka Olde Home Days was HOT, and I mean HOT! I was wearing a towel around my neck filled with ice to try and stay cool. We had a lot of traffic at the new Gallerage, but I think it was a bit uncomfortable to stand in the sun and do my giant "Paint by Numbers." I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, maybe I'll save it for next year and we can finish it then!
Dino DiArtist was a hit, he stayed busy doing caricatures all day. We hope to have him again next year. If you stop in at Bun Appetit take a look at the drawing he did of Jodi and I- pretty funny! Thanks Dino!
We had live music, a pie contest, and the big parade! What a LONG DAY, and I was beat at the end of it.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Gallerage, it was great to see so many people visiting my shop- I love the traffic on Main St.!
Now, on with my regular stuff, I have orders to fill, and lots of painting to keep me busy. I also have to get my web site back in order- I'm working on it. But, today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year, so Wils, Salvador and I are going to go to the lake and have a nice, wet, relaxing day, work starts tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big day has come and gone!
___________________
Julie
Get easy cash at your door step

Unknown said...

Its looks like you guys had a great time. That was beautiful painting..
Thanks for sharing...


--
Jhon
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments