Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello Again!


It has been a while since I have sat down and checked in! I have been busy getting ready for Olde Home Days. I am glad that it is finally here- this weekend Groton celebrates 75 years of our town's summer festival. I will be judging the photography show on Friday night, and Saturday is my Giant Paint By Numbers community art project. Thanks to my FAB Hubby for helping out with this! I also have an amazing caricature artist coming to do portraits under the tent in front of the Gallerage. If you are around on Saturday make sure you check out Dino DiArtist- he is really good at what he does!
It is supposed to be a beautiful day (for a change) HOT & SUNNY- and we will be selling ice cold bottled water to help keep people hydrated. There is much going on including the parade at 6:00, this is the biggest day of the year in our little town!
I have also been painting- yes, I do have some new pieces!



Stop by and see me Saturday!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

gorgeous work Nance, esp. that bl. and white bowl!
see you around 12 :)

Anonymous said...

He is really good at what he does!
___________________
Julie
Get easy cash at your door step

Unknown said...

Its really gorgeous art Boyce. These are beautiful pictures.
Thanks for sharing..

--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems