Friday, October 17, 2008

Big Art Show Tonight!


I have a REALLY busy day today! So far this morning I have made chocolate crinkles, lemon cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, veggie dip, cheese spread, and olive tapenade. I still have the guacamole to do before I go to the gallery! My Mom usually helps with the cookies and set up, but tonight Wilson is my only helper- my parents are on a "jaunt" in New York State wine country. I am, as always hoping for a good turn out for David Beale's Opening at Thou Art. The show looks really good, and the gallery looks fabulous! If you are in the area, stop by for snacks and local wine, as well as some wonderful art. All are welcome.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Crap. Wish I could come and stuff my face....

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

You could pop in for a quick stuff! Lots of veggie,no dairy items!