Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting it all done!


It was a busy start to the weekend with all the prep work for the opening on Friday night. Saturday however, was quiet and I was able to actually work on my own stuff at the gallery. I finally got a few pieces finished. I have been falling way behind on my inventory for FUNction ART. Next Sunday is my last day to do the Farmers' Market and I want to make sure I have plenty to sell. I need to "paint my butt off" this week!

My mind is full of upcoming projects for Thou Art. I am going to be doing the children's "workshop-a-week" with great projects for kids. I have another "playtime for grown-ups" happening in November, I know people are waiting for this one! Also the gallery will be doing a group show for the holidays which will be called "Gifted"- still in the process of getting a selection of diverse artists together for this one. Not to mention the pumpkin carving workshop for kids on Thursday October 30 from 3:00-6:00. WOW- I'm tired just thinking about it!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

paint your butt off, har!

Werner Sun said...

Oh, that soap pump is PERFECT! Can you hold it for us?