Friday, May 8, 2009

Bag lunch and a big smile!

Wilson went off to school with a bag lunch and a big smile this morning! His class is taking a field trip to the planetarium at SUNY Cortland today. He is very excited about it. I remember going to the planetarium when I was a kid, I loved looking at the constellations. I always had a hard time finding them in the real sky though, The Big Dipper is still the only one I can ever recognize.

Jodi from Bun Appetit Bakery has been asking me to fill up her Bakery with more Locally produced products. On Monday I will be moving some of my fabulous artisans to her store at 215 Main Street. This is the first step in my transition. I will be selling from (hopefully) 2 smaller locations at opposite ends of Main St. Then by June, I am staying positive here, I will be moving into another storefront at 103 Main St. next to the Groton Hotel. Keep fingers crossed- I really want this to happen!

SPIKE & EMILY UPDATE!


I am finally done painting Spike and Emily for my friend Gary! I hope he and Maude LOVE this cat mat as much as I do! I will be putting on the layers of poly today and the kitties should be using this by the end of next week!

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

btw, if I painted, I'd paint like YOU, you paint so beautifully and the header looks so great----hullo to Donald and Wilson too!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

SPIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wuv you.
gonna blog this baby

Aleta said...

I'm here from Gary's blog. Love the painting of his cats!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Thanks Aleta!