Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More work, work, work!


Here are a couple more displays of my work at the market last Sunday. I DO LOVE color! Today I need to finish unpacking everything I took with me. I think I will be moving things around as well. Time for a change.

Speaking of change, I have had news about my new space (the original spot) and if all goes as planned, things will work out the way I wanted them to. Although, I am a bit skeptical after what happened last month. Still waiting to see, and staying hopeful.

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I SO WANT TO SEE you on Main St (like the brochure sez)

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Well, hopefully the brochure is right! I just need to see her actually moved out before I can embrace it! Think good thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I love your switch plates. Like I said, regarding the move: whatever happens you will land on your feet. Your art certainly brings joy during these challenging times; and, your support of local artists certainly earn you lots of points in the karma arena--or any other arena! Thank you! Dyan

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Thanks Dyan!