Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Morning!

For some reason I have greeted the world in a super good mood! I have a lot to do today- so that should make it a bit easier!
I am still setting up my little satellite gallery at Bun Appetite Bakery, and I need to pick up some items for that. I also have to get a card rack ready- cards are always a good seller, and with the focus on Valentine's Day, it's a must-have. I have also been working on an ad for the Bakery- keep a look out in the Shopper (the main advertising source for most businesses in this area). I think my graphics look pretty good! Hopefully Jody will like it.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

T'ART!
See you and your new 'do shortly!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the graphics Nance! You never cease to amaze me with you creativity. Keep up the good work! Hope to see you at the GBA dinner on Wednesday. Janet