Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My little satellite shop...



Today I am setting up a small satellite art shop in a bakery called Bun Appetite on Main St. in Groton. Jody, the women that owns the bakery, has a small room with a few tables for seating that needs some "jazzing up". I have just the merchandise to do it! It will be some lower priced gift items from my vast array of local artisans. I will have pottery from Gary Rith, bookmarks from Werner sun, prints and cards from Dee Sprague, journals from Jennifer Marshall, hand knit mittens from Joyce Kantor, soap from Tammie Whitson, and more great stuff. There will also be a card rack with many local artists featured. Hopefully this will help bring people into Thou Art Gallery, and carve out a little niche for me on Main St. I will have pictures later.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

lessee, kiln on weds and Thurs, unloaded Fri, maybe I can get you some heart stuff Saturday!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

That would be FAB!