Monday, January 5, 2009

A quiet home!

The gallery will be open by appointment for the month of January- so be sure to call 607-898-4063 if you would like to visit.

It is Quiet in the house for the first time since December 19th! I have to say it is always sad to see the holidays over, but it is also nice to have everyone back in their routine again- and out of my hair! I am excited about the new year- and what it will bring for my business and my personal life as well.

My parents gave me an interesting gift for my birthday- a power miter saw! I LOVE power tools, although, I usually have to figure out how to do it without the added "power". My dowel and spindle Santas were so much fun to do, I wanted to try to "up the inventory" for next year. My problem with making more was I sawing everything by hand- one arm is actually bigger from doing this. Now I can zip these guys off like crazy!
Wilson gave me wood (another birthday gift) for my projects so I am all set to go.

Maybe I will enjoy the "quiet" of my power saw cutting through some spindles and dowels.



1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

those are the absolute cutest AND you will be hearing from me as the java supply gets low....like SOON