Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time to start painting!


The Christmas tree has been taken down and moved outside waiting for the village wood chipper. When we go to the playground our tree along with many others will be the new ground cover under the swings, jungle gyms and slides. The tree always looks so sad and lonely sitting by the road waiting to be made into mulch. My house however, always looks huge and empty when the tree is no longer taking up half my living room! Today I am going to start up my
painting again- I have had enough vacation from it- I NEED TO PAINT!!!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

and perhaps get a new 'DO? :)

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

I REALLY need a new DO! Not happy with the last look- I'm going "short and sassy"!

Giggles said...

These are beautiful....I really love your style!

Hugs Giggles