Monday, September 15, 2008

I have been MIA...

I have taken a bit of a break the last week. Don was away, and my computer was with him, so I didn't do much checking in.
I have been very stressed-out with dealing with my business, getting orders done and the general mommy stuff. Also I have a health issue that has been weighing on me. Today I am going to the Doctor for a biopsy. They are 70% sure it is nothing, but the other 30% is a bit of a worry. Not to mention the thought of a big needle SUCKS! Anyway, I'm trying to stay positive.
Now, back to those Champaign flutes that need to be picked up this week!

2 comments: