Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Feeling a bit sad...

I have been feeling a bit sad the last couple of days. I spent SO MUCH time getting ready for the show I did on Saturday, my display looked fabulous. Then I sat there, for 4 hours! The Aurora Inn did a beautiful job with hosting the event, there just wasn't much of a turnout, and the few people that came weren't spending any money. It was a bit of a let down for me.
I have been neglecting my special orders and I have a ton of stuff I need to get done for people, so, today I work!
I guess I am also a little down because my husband has gone to Ohio for the week- some "nerd" conference for Cornell. I would not make a good single parent! Wilson is really testing things these days.
I'll get over it!

4 comments:

gary rith said...

OH NANCY! Well, thank GOD school is open, right?

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

You Got that right!

Unknown said...

Greetings from the nerd conference in O-Hi-O. I think I'll live it up tonight and go look for some chess games. I miss ya, Nance ...

Don

gary rith said...

Oh, what a sweet dude!