Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New Day...

Well, Today is a new day, and who knows maybe a bus will pull up to the Gallery and 60 rich tourists will come in and do some shopping! I am usually very optimistic, but I guess my weekend got to me the last couple of days. I know I will be busy with relatives excited to see the space- my Mom's family- Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins from Rochester. I don't know how much shopping they will do, but I'm sure they will put a dent in the free cookies and coffee! It will also be nice for people just to see the place I have worked so hard on.

I am also looking forward to a trip to the Dentist this afternoon. I really HATE going to the Dentist! Wilson has an appointment too so I have to pretend it is "fun" to go to the Dentist- you get a special toothbrush and a little prize! I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

gary rith said...

Oh boy, a new toothbrush!
I love your gallery. I do. And will come over in a week or two for some more French roast, OK?

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Okay Gary-I always look forward to seeing you!

gary rith said...

must be quiet with both boys gone all day, hmm?