Saturday, March 14, 2009

feeling better...

I'm feeling a bit better today although yesterday was a tough one! I was so out of it all day. I even lost my pan of brownies somewhere between the gallery and home! I have no idea where I set them down. I went back to the shop to see if they were around, but I didn't see them anywhere. Then I realized after I meet Wilson at the bus, the zipper was totally down on my jeans! Thank goodness I had a long sweater on, and I don't think anyone noticed! Luckily I slept well last night, and I am feeling better today. I am getting ready to get to the gallery- I am hoping my pan of brownies will be sitting there waiting for me- and my zipper is up!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

what's janet's dog's name, Brutus? I bet HE got the brownies!
FEEL BETTER!

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

I found them yesterday! I had taken them into the back room, when the phone rang just as I was leaving.