Monday, March 2, 2009

Productive weekend


I started this bowl yesterday, and It is almost finished- my brush was flying! I still need to finish the rim with my dots, but I am happy with my progress.
I also have 2 oil bottles almost finished- my inventory is starting to fill up nicely. If I keep production going I should be in good shape by the time I start the Ithaca Farmers' Market in May!
My floorcloth class is almost full- I have room for 1 more person in this session, I will be doing another class later in the spring.
Well, I will be picking Wilson up early from school today- we have to go to the dentist- YUCK!!! I HATE going to the dentist, I'm sweating already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like you pattern on the bowl! New York is soooo far away, since I'm in Los Angeles glad i can look at your art though - I'm a painter. Look me up sometime-cheers.