Monday, March 23, 2009

Vegan dEGGorator kits!


Here they are- My creative answer to the "Pet Rock"! Now vegans can decorate easter eggs too! I started making these for last Easter, and believe it or not people have been asking me for them again! The kit contains one chalkboard wooden egg, six colored chalks, an eraser cloth, and a little festive nesting in a take-out container! I must admit, it is fun to color on the egg- for kids too. I sell these at Thou Art Gallery for $7.00.

Well, it is the start of another week, where did the weekend go? I have to get set up for my floorcloth class tonight, more playtime for grown-ups! I LOVE doing this class!

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

That is so TOTALLY cute.
My glaze experiments continue, and I have, ahem, a rather wonderful, um, olive drab jar for you. More stuff on the way.....