Monday, March 9, 2009

Sad, sick kid!


My day off is planned out for me. I will be taking care of my poor little guy! He has had a fever and nasty cough since yesterday. He will be getting out of bed to go to the Doctor, hopefully this morning. Wilson loves school and I think he is more upset about missing a day of school than he is about being sick. Fevers are scary- the thermometer read 104 degrees this morning! I gave him a couple of acetaminophens and it has gone down to 101.
Today I will be known as "Nurse Nancy".

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Nurse Nancy does have kind of a saucy ring to it, doesn't it? and poor Pee Wee and his downfall...I thought he was cool once---
and WILSON!! Oh, get better Wilson.

Unknown said...

I hope your little guys is feeling better by now and back to school. :) So you're not caught off guard by the next cold/cough attack, we'd love to send you a free sample of ZarBee's Children's Cough Syrup. It's effective for everyone 12 months and older and is all natural. Email me at dannyv@zarbees.com for your sample.

Danny Villarreal
VP Marketing
ZarBee's